Table of Contents
- a) Analyze the application of pedagogical principles.
- b) Ways in which minimum core elements can be demonstrated in planning, delivering, and assessing inclusive teaching and learning.
- c) Evaluate the effectiveness of the use of creative and innovative approaches.
- d) Explain how your own practice in planning inclusive teaching and learning has taken account of theories, principles, and models of learning, communication, and assessment.
- a) Analyze Theories of Behavior Management
- b) Explain how own practice in creating and maintaining a safe inclusive teaching and learning environment has taken account of theories of behavior management
- a) Explain how to own delivery of inclusive teaching and learning has taken account of theories, principles, and models of learning and communication.
- a) Explain how to own assessment practice has taken account of theories, models, and principles of assessment b) Evaluate the effectiveness of own practice in planning, delivery, and assessing inclusive teaching and learning using theories and models of reflection.
- c) Analyze the ways to improve own practice in planning, delivering, and assessing inclusive teaching and learning.
a) Analyze the application of pedagogical principles
Johann Friedrich Herbart (1776–1841) developed the pedagogical principals which refer to the theory which says in the learning process the role of the teacher is dominating and the role played by the learners is in passive style. Pedagogy is the section of education that is used as an instructional theory in the nursery, schools, colleges, and level of sixth in further study and also in some specialized area. Pedagogy is also influenced by three famous works in the history of science like according to Lev Vygotsky learning occurs by social interaction; Jean Piaget identified the child’s development process and mental growth, and Jerome Bruner invented learning. Three of them mainly concentrated on the mental growth of the children and they thought the children need guidance in their learning process.
According to behaviorism’s four categories, earlier, cognitive, constructivism and humanism, in my teaching field, like in accounting class I apply cognitive principal by providing the students’ instruction and sources that can they use to get guidance like a laptop, iPad, to relate themselves to the lesson that has teaching in the class. The constructivism principle is all about relating the new information with the subsisting one and I apply it by showing the students video on the accounting class. The humanism principle focuses on the emotional requirement of the learner and I confirm that by taking into consideration all their need and desire during settling the accounting learning plan. Wilson (2009) stated that, in imitation principal, the learners like to mimic the teacher as they admire him, and applying this into my teaching I dress well and in a presentable way during my classes accounting.
Our Recommended Resources:
b) Ways in which minimum core elements can be demonstrated in planning, delivering and assessing inclusive teaching and learning
As Gravells and Simpson (2014) stated minimum score should be displayed in the planning delivering and assessing inclusive teaching and learning. For this in my planning, providing, and assessing process, I made a confirmation that every students’ literature and computerized accounting requirement has been fulfilled through writing and reading their assessment of introduction and summary. I utilized understandable language in the guidance at the proper stage. Numeracy was gathered by the teamwork they did, by the entries in the accounting and the time they took for ending the task and posting it to the account book.
At the time of delivery, I utilized a laptop and projector which were easily accessible by the students. I made communication by verbal use, hand notes, and presentation of power points. The structure of the lecture was fine and I used attractive body language to gain the attention of the students. I shared my experiences and offered the students an extra lecture who could not fulfill the minimum requirement of the course. Lastly, I applied virtual learning by gaining ICT by presenting slides through the projector and the utilization of the computer. Minimum core skill helped me know the way of teaching the students about accounting by knowing their level of skills…………..