Table of contents
Task 1(P1, P2, M2)
P1. Describing recruitment documentation used in the enterprise.
P2. Describing personal, employability, and required communication skills for the specific job profiles.
M2. Assessing importance of personal skills and employability in recruitment and retention of staff
Task 2(P3, M1, D1)
P3. Description of technological and physical resources in organization.
M1. Describing management of technological, human, and physical resources for the improvement of the performance of the business.
D1. Explaining how to budget controlling and resource managing improve the performance of the company.
Task 3 (P4, P5, P6, P7, M3, M4, D2, D3)
P4. Description of external and internal sources of funds in business.
P5. Explaining the contents of the balance sheet and income statement of the company.
P6. Describing the role of the budget for financial control of the business.
P7. Explaining the financial state of the business.
M3. Description of contents of balance sheet and income statement and explanation of accounting ratio for monitoring financial performance.
M4. Describing the need for a budget to control cost
D2. Explaining the acceptability of the accounting ratio for monitoring the condition of the business.
D3. Describing the problems identified from unmonitored budget and cost
The business enterprise needs an employee to carry on the activities of a business, for recruiting employees the Human resource department of the organization gives advertisements on newspapers, websites, social media others. An employee of the organization strengthens the company with their effort and managing skills.
Nowadays good technical skill and financial knowledge of cost and budget are also required to carry on the business activity efficiently and effectively. The internal and external resources of the fund are the lifeline of business, which retains the identity of the company in the market. The management of budget by applying different budget control plans and fair presentation of the balance sheet and income statement enhances the growth of the organization.
Task 1(P1, P2, M2)
P1. Describing recruitment documentation used in enterprise
One of the largest gas suppliers of UK Centrica is hiring a customer service advisor for which the company has given advertisements on their website, social sites, and newspaper. The company has clearly defined the job role and initial salary package for the employee. It has also mentioned the age criteria, education qualification, and skills required for the job profile. The company also provide skill developed programs for the employees to enhance their skill in the desired field and make their future bright. The interested people are asked to send their resume online to apply for the post.
EXAMPLE OF JOB DESCRIPTION
Full-time Permanent Engineering Workshop Technician currently looking for a full-time, permanent Engineering Technician to join the department. This role does not involve any teaching, duties will include maintaining equipment, tracking inventory, and working alongside the instructors.
Qualifications / Experience required:
– Experience with Machinery – CNC/Milling/Turning/Fitting
– Previous experience as a Technician is ideal but not necessary
– Engineering qualification to Level 3 would be ideal.
– £19,500 in salary
– Paid holiday – 38 days including bank holidays
– Pension scheme
– Free car park
Start date: ASAP
Interview date: ASAP
P2. Describing personal, employability, and required communication skills for a specific job profile
- Employability Skills can be defined as the transferable skills needed by an individual to make them ‘employable’. Along with the good technical understanding and subject knowledge,
- employers often outline a set of skills that they want from an employee.
- These skills are what they believe will equip the employee to carry out their role to the best of their ability.
- Employability depends on your knowledge, skills, and attitudes, how you use those assets, and how you present them to employers.
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Using your initiative and being self-motivated
- Working under pressure and to deadlines
- The ability to explain what you mean in a clear and concise way through written and spoken means.
- To listen and relate to other people, and to act upon key information/instructions.
- The ability to understand a problem by breaking it down into smaller parts, and identifying the key issues, implications, and identifying solutions.
- To apply your knowledge from many different areas to solve a task.
- Having new ideas of your own which can be made into a reality.
- Showing a strong personal drive and not waiting to be told to do things.
- Handling stress that comes with deadlines and ensuring that you meet them.
The skills that are important for the customer service advisor is good communication skills and the polite behavior of the employee. Centrica is providing customer operation graduate programs for the recruitment of the interested candidate. In the program, the delivery speech and personal development of the employee will be improved and they will be trained on how to understand the query and answer the customers patiently.
To improve the quality of service the company will train the personnel on how to handle phone calls, how to deal with work pressure, and resolve customer’s problems. All these skills will further improve the service provided to the consumer and will enhance the growth of the business.
M2. Assessing the importance of personal skills and employability in recruitment and retention of staff
The personal skill and employability of the employee makes the company strong and assist in the teamwork of the company. The work of customer service is to answer the phone calls politely, resolve the problems of the consumers, and arrange any repair work if required. A good trained advisor will deliver a suitable course of action in a specific situation and will keep track of the customer by providing after-sales service (Chan and Kuok, 2011, p. 432).
These will benefit both the customer service advisor and the company, the advisor will develop good customer relationship, which will be fruitful for the company and will increase the growth of business and advisor will receive incentives and promotion and can become permanent staff of the company………………