Table of Contents
1.1 What is a Literature Review?
1.2 What is its purpose.
2.0 Literature Review.
2.1 Definition of CSR.
2.2 What is know about CSR.
2.3 Three key issues relating to CSR.
2.3.1 Types of CSR in Business.
2.3.2 Benefits of CSR in business.
2.3.3 CSR issues.
This study focuses on different key subject issues. The first study describes the literature review and the main purposes of the literature review. In terms of literature review, it is a kind of scholarly paper that focuses on the latest knowledge including substantive findings on a particular subject or topic. Then, this study prepares literature on CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) where the definition of CSR and other related literature to CSR are described. After that, this study provided an analysis by describing the strengths and weaknesses of the literature. Finally, this study provides some effective recommendations.
1.1 What is a Literature Review?
A literature review is the effective evaluation of existing literature on any given topic or subject. In addition, it mainly documents a state of art regarding any topic/subject the writer is written about (Lawrence, 2017). There are some key objectives of a literature review which are:
- Literature review mainly reviews the literature of any topic/subject
- It produces effective information by making a summary of the literature
- It analyzes information that is collected to identify the literature gaps in the existing knowledge by focusing on the limitations of the theories and making the areas for further research
- It also presents literature in a structured way (Grant, 2018)
On the other hand, a literature review on a specific topic/subject helps the readers to gain an understanding and knowledge of that subject/topic (Chris, 2018). A literature review has four main tasks which are explained as follows:
- First, the literature review establishes an understanding of the literature knowledge and also establishes the literature work’s credibility
- Second, the literature review mainly summarizes the earlier research
- Third, it both summarizes as well as integrates what is identified regarding any subject or topic
- Fourth, the literature review establishes that the key point of view of the literature to the readers (Fink, 2017)
Our Recommended Resources:
1.2 What is its purpose?
The literature review’s key purpose is to achieve an understanding of existing research by focusing on the particular topic or subject to represent that the knowledge in form of a written paper. In addition, doing literature helps to develop knowledge in the research field (Chris, 2018). On the other hand, the writer may learn about the significant concepts, methods and techniques which are used in the field of research. Moreover, learners achieve insight about how the researchers focus on theoretical concepts into the problems of real life.
According to Lawrence (2017), the key purpose of the literature review is to give a written account of the existing research on a particular topic/subject:
- Literature review recognizes the key areas of a learning
- It describes each of the literature sources in a way that helps to understand the particular research issues, research area and the theory
- It also defines the relation of each of the literature source on a selected topic/subject
- The literature review helps to identify the different ways to understand the literature gaps in the past research
- It points out different ways for further research study…………