Table of Contents
1.1. Influence of Organizational Policies and Practices by Current Legislation and Sector Skills Standards for Promoting and Maximizing the Rights of Users of Health and Social Care service.
1.2 How communication between care workers and individuals contribute to promoting and maximizing the rights of the users of health and social care service.
1.3. Factors that may contribute to Loss of Independence, non-participation and social exclusion for Mr. Taz
2.1 How to manage the tension to help Mr. Harry and the responsibility to ensure his safety.
3.1 Extent to which individuals are at risk of harm
3.2 Effectiveness of procedures, policies and managerial approaches of health and social care organizations.
4.1 Reviewing present legislation and policies related to medication handling.
4.2 Evaluating the effectiveness of procedures and policies for administering medication.
The indivisible part of the health and social care service is empowerment. As Zimmerman (2015) notes, empowerment is the complex method which supports people achieve power above their personal life. The employees in empowering the users of health and social care are supported by several regulations and information. As a result, the investigator will talk about several principles.
This report describes the empowering users of health and social care. This report classified into four main tasks. The first task describes the impact of managerial procedures or methods by present regulation and principles. This is developing and increasing the need for individuals in the health and social care industry. It also explains the connections among staff as well as the persons give to health and social care organizations. Further, it illustrates methods that may give to failure of freedom, non-cooperation and social barring in the health and social care industry.
Additionally, this task describes some methods which may influence the success of developing or increasing the needs of individuals. The second task describes in what way health and social care organizations will control the stress to permit Mr. Harry to cook his feast carefully as well as liability to make sure his security. The third task illustrates the health or social care situations to recognize the point that the persons are in danger.
Moreover, to promote the organization of danger, procedures; policies or the administrative ways in health and social care surroundings are useful. The fourth task explains the evaluation of present regulation, codes of practices which are essential to managing medicine.
Our Recommended Resources:
1.1. Influence of Organizational Policies and Practices by Current Legislation and Sector Skills Standards for Promoting and Maximizing the Rights of Users of Health and Social Care service
The workers or employees of the health and social care organization give several services. They ought to be extremely careful to the individuals mainly to the children as well as the adults and to the immobilize public. There are several impacts on the individuals of the health and social care organization for developing or increasing the needs those are as pursues:
- There have some rights in Clinical Commissioning Groups (CCG), Local Authorities (Las), the commissioners of health services as well as the National Health Service commissioning board (NHS CB). They will be capable to create a number of straight contributions and support for the individual health resources below special procedures.
- It is a good sign; if some unexpected passing away to several kids happens, in that case, it must be briefed to the CCG and NHS CB.
- The mental capacity act (2014) stated that to improve the mental or physical situation of the individuals, there are special opportunities.
- Below this change, NHS will follow various privileges to provide useful health and social care data for the improvement of individuals.
- To ensure good employment to the several individuals’ diverse health and social care activities, policy and procedures will be created.
- There will be a capacity of caring dissimilar private data of the service providers………………….