Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- FAISAL AHMED RAN
3666 Burley house Mobile:
With extensive knowledge and experience as managers across the retailing, consulting sectors; I am highly organized, efficient, personal, and able to deliver consistently high results in challenging and pressurized work environments. Therefore, I believe I deserve the position of “Store Manager” in Iceland, Witney Market, Shadwell, East London.
2017-2018 University of Wales
Certificate of Higher Education in Skills for the Workplace
- In this course, I have obtained several knowledge and experiences such as project planning skills, communication skills, management skills, team working skills, technology skills, employability skills, problem-solving skills, researching, and analyzing skills.
2004-2007, University of London
Business Administration (BA)
- In this course, I have obtained several knowledge and experiences. Some of these are- external and internal business environment skills, sales and marketing systems, accounting and financial issues, presentation, and time management.
2008-2009, University of London
Masters of Business Administration (MBA)
- In this course, I have obtained various knowledge and experiences. Some of these are- external and internal business environment skills, sales and marketing systems, accounting and financial issues, decision-making process.
2011 to Present, Duty Manager, Sainsbury, London
- Increasing management’s efficiency through recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, and disciplining managers; communicating values, strategies, and purposes
- Ensuring the entire delivery and quality of the unit’s offerings to consumers
- connecting with corporate officers in broader organizational strategy planning
2003 to 2009, Manager, Cockney touch clothing, White Chapel, London
- Assessing and deciding upon main investments in equipment, transportation as well as talent.
- Accomplishing subsidiary objectives through establishing plans, budgets, and results in measurements; allocating resources; reviewing progress; making mid-course corrections.
- Contributing to team effort through accomplishing related outcomes according to required.
- Supervising regular activities for the business unit otherwise several organizations.
Our Recommended Resources:
- My present coursework at the University of Wales involves eight key modules. These modules are the basis of the report. I wrote many reports for several modules which is very helpful for increasing my communication skills
- I require to improve reports basis on the worker’s activities, cost and profits, and present and permanent condition of the business in my current and previous workplace.
Leadership and management
- In my current and previous workplace, I have gained sufficient leadership and management skills. My university also plays an important role to gain proper leadership and management skills.
- There are different kinds of problems are existed in the workplace. As a manager, I should identify the problems and try to solve them more effectively. My present and current job and my university provide the proper knowledge to maintain and solve the problems.
Presentation and time management skills
- I have gain proper and sufficient knowledge and experience regarding presentation and time management skills and apply these in the working sectors from my present and previous job and course at university.
- Decision making skill is very important for any kind of business. I have gained proper and effective decision-making skills through my present and previous job and course at university.
Available on request
I am seeking a job as “Store Manager” in Iceland, Witney Market, Shadwell, East London. In this easy as reflective review, I will describe my knowledge, experiences, and skills for this vacancy. Firstly I will describe my obtained Knowledge and experience. Secondly, I will describe the process to use my gain knowledge and experience in the working sectors. Then, I will find the knowledge and experience in the workplace which are required for me to develop my skills as well as helpful for the business.
Iceland is looking for varied knowledge, skills, and experiences for this position as the position as “Store Manager” in Iceland, Witney Market, Shadwell, East London. Iceland is looking for talented, vibrant, and dynamic retail managers. The candidate should be ambitious and should have skills in recruiting high-quality teams and train them to deliver excellent customer service and high retail standards. The candidate must have strong retail knowledge and experiences in management level, knowledge on inventory control, and deliver the best customer services within an effective and efficient operating model. Iceland is also looking for good communication skills, leadership and management skills, problem-solving, and decision-making skills.
I have gained various knowledge, experience, and skill through several sources. The most important sources for my gained knowledge and experiences are the University of Wales, the University of London, and my present and previous working place. In my present course at the University of Wales, I have mainly known about interpersonal skills. I have improved my knowledge, the ability of problem-solving capability, inspiration power, strategic skills, communication skills, and creative thinking through these sources. I have gained the proper knowledge about working together as a team and improved my experience and skills.
I have also gained about the several technology ideas which are essential and useful for the business such as online business communication systems, emailing, and various uses of computer in different kind of business sectors and so on. I have gained knowledge about project management skills, establish a project work, and complete the project work properly by working together. I have gained great knowledge of communication skills. Communication skills have taught me to communicate with my staff, line managers, and consumers and also maintain good communication in the working sectors. I have obtained larger knowledge by the Employability module to develop my writing skills and prepare a CV and reflect easily.
Then, I have improved my knowledge and experiences about several parts of the business through my previous course, Masters of Business Administration (MBA) and Business Administration (DBA), at the University of London. I have obtained several ideas such as communication skills, leadership and management, problem-solving, presentation, and developing skills and decision-making ability. I have gained various ideas and their uses in several business sectors by Organizational Behavior. I have improved my knowledge about the operating system of the business worldwide through the International Business module. Marketing is the key part of the business and I have taught about the marketing system and its application in the business by the Marketing module. I have obtained sufficient ideas about the finance and accounting sectors of a business and also known about the organization balance sheet, cash-flow and income statement, investment systems and laws. I have obtained several ideas about the internal and external business systems through the Business Environment module. I have also learned about the analysis of the business’s current and previous conditions………