Curriculum Vitae (CV)
Name: Arockian David
112 Berwick Avenue Mobile:
I have different skills in the retailing sector, customer service sector, and sector of education consulting as well as strong social experiences improved by my educations and past experiences from work.
2013-2014 University of Wales
Higher Education Certificate in the Workplace’s Skills
- I have achieved various experiences or skills from this course such as employability skills, team working skills, problem-solving skills, communication skills, researching and analyzing skills, project planning skills, personal development skills, and technology skills.
2016 till now, Supervisor, Kerry Food, London
- Encouraging and supporting employees
- Dealing with issues of customer service for example complaints and queries
- Recruiting and interviewing a new employee
- Creating marketing and promotional plans
- Ensuring that the company’s standards are met
2011 to 2015, Eligibility Analyst, BUPA, London
- Answering any questions from the customers
- Analyzing different matters of the organization
- Analyzing securities and business equity
- Analyzing the technical and functional design
2005 to 2010, Customer Assistant, Sainsbury’s, London
- Serving or helping consumers by giving the knowledge of products and purchases
- Working on the payment tills and managing the transaction of consumers
- Restocking products while they are stocked up
- Handling the banking and cash sector
- Each of my parts in my current course (Higher Education Certificate in Workplace’s Skills) at the University of Wales of London are report-based. I should communicate from time to time with my team members and tutors through phone, written communication, and email on my courses.
- I have been giving monthly or weekly reports at my current place of work as well as giving these reports to the managers at the meetings with whom I have been operating.
- I have operated in a group the “Planning of the Project” in my current course (Higher Education Certificate in Workplace’s Skills) at the University of Wales of London.
- My role as a sales assistant in Sainsbury’s engaged operating with a group of 15 persons. Conferencing with the members of the team required a significant understanding of the work of each other as well as collaboration to work to gain objectives or goals.
- I should search for chances to achieve and set the goals of a weak as well as perform self-sufficiently for decision-making at my current place of work.
- Developing a personal web page; developing projects and diverse places of work have developed my essential dedication, initiative, effectiveness, and discipline at the workplace.
Our Recommended Resources:
- I should find out the specific difficulty in each module of my course at the University of Wales of London. I wanted to apply logical or creative thinking to overwhelmed the difficult problems.
- I have managed conflict administration as well as reviewed investigative data at place of work.
- Analytical skill helps me to visualize, articulate, conceptualize, or solve both complex and uncomplicated problems by making decisions that are sensible given the available information.
Flexibility and self-reliance
- Works in various places of work have developed my enthusiasm to go to several places. Work in lots of companies many times and existing in several places internationally or nationally allow me to manage change as well as acclimate to different conditions.
- Management skills help me with problem-solving and decision making, planning, meeting management, delegation, and communications and managing myself in different ways.
Available on request
I will assess my experiences, skills, and knowledge. I will assess in what way I have achieved these experiences, skills, and knowledge. After that, I will assess by what method these skills or experiences can be applied in the job. Last, of, I will assess the different experiences, skills, or knowledge I will achieve from my past job.
On the other hand, from my course (Higher Education Certificate in Workplace’s Skills) at the University of Wales of London, I have achieved different experiences, skills, and knowledge. I have also achieved these from my past and present works. The experiences, skills, and knowledge I have achieved from my course (Higher Education Certificate in the Workplace’s Skills) at the University of Wales of London are employability skills, problem-solving skills, team working skills, researching and analyzing skills, personal development skills, communication skills, project planning skills, and technology skills. Moreover, from my present and past place of work I have achieved different experiences, skills, and knowledge such as communication skills, customer service skills, marketing skills, and sales skills………